Our guest-blogging guidelines are of utmost importance to us. They not only express openness but are also a means of reinforcing our commitment to quality content and thought leadership.
All our content has to be unique, high-value and must adhere to the following guidelines.
So-called “SEO content” (in other words, low quality, misleading, poorly researched content) is not welcome here, only contact us if you feel your content can be relevant to our audience and guidelines.
The Marketing and Innovation blog is a medium for us to share our point of view on marketing and to share our ideas and reactions within the field. This blog is also a discussion space where Internet users can exchange ideas and comment on different topics. Based on this sharing concept, we would like to invite you to contribute to our blog as a guest blogger. You can express your point of view to other readers on different marketing and innovation subjects.
Our editorial chart for guest-blogging
- We do not accept articles promoting or advertising a particular brand or product
- Your article should be clear; including facts, figures, and references (with their sources)
- Your article should not include duplicated content
- Your article should be composed of 1,500 words minimum
- A full bio (3-4 lines) and a biopic with full reference to a real person’s public profile is a must
If you’re interested and comply with all our demands, contact us here or click the contact button above