effective May 25, 2018
Last update date May 26, 2018
Protecting your Data has always been our obsession, and so it will always be
This policy reflects our ongoing efforts to build Visionary Marketing on a foundation of respect for user privacy and our recent work to comply with Europe’s new privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
May 25 is the day the European Union will begin enforcing its new data protection law, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). This new law impacts any organisation working with the personal data of EU citizens.
At Visionary Marketing, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our readers’ data. In line with this commitment, we have updated our rules to reflect our compliance with all the necessary practices and technical requirements of GDPR.
- The type of data we collect, and how we collect it: all our data is and has always been opt-in and this will never change
- Subscribers can opt-out of our mailing lists at all times by using the links provided by our mailing service system
- We do not, nor ever will practice mass emailing nor send unsolicited email. We might invite you to opt in to our email lists but will never enrol any user automatically
- We only use your data to send you our newsletter for which you have opted in, and from which you can opt out at any time
- We never sold nor ever will sell your information, which remains private and can be changed at all times using the links provided by our mailing service system
- Your data is stored securely by our mailing service system provider which is GDPR compliant as per their public announcement which can be seen at this address http://bit.ly/2GTqigL
In terms of data collection mapping, all our data is collected from forms embedded from our mailing service system onto our mail website and its ancillary blogs, all hosted at visionarymarketing.com. None of your personal data is stored on our servers nor locally on our hard drives and we do not use your data to track you nor sell you products. All statistics from our mailing system provider are stored by them and managed on their servers and no other usage than non personal overall statistics is made of this data. We are currently implementing more GDPR compliant fields on our forms in synch with the efforts made by our mailing system provider, which is described on their servers, websites and blogs. This policy will be updated as we do so.
Should you have any questions related this policy, Please feel free to contact us at legal @ visionarymarketing.com, and we would be happy to help. Our DPO (Data Privacy Officer) is our Chief Executive Officer and can be contacted at this email address too.