my Like Minds keynote on intrapreneurship (6/10)
On the 19th of October 2011, in Exeter in Devon, I delivered a keynote at Like minds. It is entitled “confessions of an intrapreneur”. There are 9 of these anecdotes and tips, which are all used to describe my preferred approach to change management. I have decided to publish the script of my presentation in this blog, starting from lesson number 9 and going backwards to lesson number 1 and then the introduction.
Stay tuned and use the following URL shortener [http://bit.ly/likemindsyag] in order to collect the entirety of the blog post
lesson no. 4: set up an example
- If you tell people that something’s good for them, they might well believe you if your power of persuasion is good, but if they actually see you do these things yourself, it’s even better,
- Likewise, if you ask your boss to show the way, it will be even more powerful and will have – at least – two positive consequences:
- Your boss will end up being convinced and will support you even more in your endeavours,
- He will in his turn become an advocate of the change you wish to implement and will help you spread the word around.
[Chrysalis photo, Some rights reserved by Odd_dog]
Latest posts by Yann Gourvennec (see all)
- 57% of consumers feel threatened by chatbots. Who cares? - 23/10/2019
- Internet Monitoring : Brands could do better - 23/07/2019
- Deep learning under Luc Julia’s microscope – with AI Paris 2019 - 18/07/2019