At last! It is now available. The much-awaited Ajax-based version of Yahoo mail – in beta version – is now available to those who registered for its trial at http://mail.yahoo.com. Some of the main new features include:
automatic refresh to fetch out new mails,
- composing emails in rich format,
- automatic email preview in the preview pane,
- improved look and feel,
- easier access to “show images” button when HTML images have been hidden (security options),
- faster access to address book.
There must be many new features but I haven’t tried them yet.
For further reference on Ajax and links enabling you top compare the new Yahoo mail interface to Zimbra, click here.
- Brands and social media: facing up to new challenges in 2022 - 21/09/2022
- Dark Social marketing: the elephant in the room - 07/09/2022
- Love thy salespeople and they will love your CRM system - 23/06/2022