- Content management: Clients have the freedom to build, expand and customise their content according to their brands and its needs
- Content as a service: eZ clients can get their content across many channels and platforms: That’s what makes the difference with traditional CMS platforms.
- Digital marketing: In terms of Digital Marketing, one can create and manage content wisely. This content can be then used across channels (desktop, tablet, mobile, IoT etc.). eZ systems allow their customers to schedule their content and dynamise it.
- E-commerce: Engagement with clients throughout the customers journey is key. It is also a competitive advantage for businesses. eZ is a tool to build this kind of relationship between a brand and its clients. E-commerce brands can also easily manage their store (product catalog, editorial content, etc.)
“Beyond the web”
- Multichannel content management
- Content Strategy
- User Experience
- Digital Transformation
- Content Personalizatio
- Internet of Things
- Open Source Software
- Agile Development
- Symphony Full-Stack Framework
Announcing eZ Conference 2016: Beyond the Web
We’re thrilled to announce that the eZ Conference is coming back to Paris on October 5–6, 2016.
This year’s conference brings together experts in digital strategy, marketing and engineering to exchange ideas on how to deliver remarkable digital experiences. A two-day event, eZ Conference 2016 is centered around a theme especially fitting for the eZ Community: Beyond the Web
If you’re in the eZ Community, chances are you’re passionate about the Web but you’re also passionate about delivering content above and beyond websites. The reality is, users today expect brands to deliver smarter, more contextualized online experiences across channels. What are the operational requirements to succeeding in this complex digital landscape? How do you define the right information architecture for your business? How do you take advantage of the latest technology and tools to manage your content more efficiently? What does it mean to go through a digital transformation and how do you succeed?
eZ Conference 2016 will offer insights on these and many other ‘keep me up at night’ questions.
Latest posts by Mia Tawile (see all)
- 3 Quick Ways to Improve Your WordPress SEO - February 20, 2018
- Social Selling at the heart of Facebook Marketplace - October 25, 2016
- Middle management Versus digital transformation - October 6, 2016